Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy covers the security and use of all information included in the www.optimizingmeds.org website, including the Comprehensive Medication Management (CMM) Implementation System. This policy applies to all users of the www.optimizingmeds.org website and Comprehensive Medication Management (CMM) Implementation System (hereafter referred to as ‘individuals’).
System Access – Individual’s Responsibility
Access to select assessments and tools within the www.optimizingmeds.org website is controlled by the use of User IDs, passwords and/or tokens. All User IDs and passwords are to be uniquely assigned to named individuals and consequently, individuals are accountable for all actions in the password-protected assessments and tools within the www.optimizingmeds.org website.
Individuals must not:
- Allow anyone else to use their user ID/token and password for the password-protected assessments and tools within the www.optimizingmeds.org website.
- Leave their user accounts logged in at an unattended and unlocked computer.
- Use someone else’s user ID and password to access the password-protected assessments and tools within the www.optimizingmeds.org website.
- Leave their password unprotected (for example writing it down).
- Perform any unauthorized changes to the www.optimizingmeds.org website, Comprehensive Medication Management (CMM) Implementation System, or password-protected assessments and tools within the www.optimizingmeds.org website.
- Attempt to access data that they are not authorized to use or access.
- Exceed the limits of their authorization or specific business need to interrogate the system or data.
- Connect any non-www.optimizingmeds.org authorized device to the www.optimizingmeds.org website, CMM assessment and tools network, or related IT systems.
- Store CMM assessments and tools or www.optimizingmeds.org website data on any non-authorized equipment.
- Give or transfer CMM Assessments and Tools or www.optimizingmeds.org website data or software to any person or organization outside UNC without the authority of UNC.
Prohibited Use of the System
Individuals shall access and use the www.optimizingmeds.org website, Comprehensive Medication Management (CMM) Implementation System, or password-protected tools within the www.optimizingmeds.org website (the ‘System’) only as permitted by UNC and not for any unintended purpose. Individuals must not (and must agree to not to encourage or allow any third party to):
- Breach, test, circumvent (or attempt to breach, test or circumvent) any security, copy protection or rights management feature in the System or otherwise attempt to gain unauthorized access to the System, other users’ Accounts or UNC’s computer systems or networks.
- Copy, modify, translate, adapt or otherwise create derivative works or improvements (whether or not patentable) of any part of the System;
- Decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or decode the System or otherwise attempt to derive or gain access to the source code of any part of the System (unless applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction);
- Remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property or proprietary notices contained in the System;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape or index any portion of the System;
- Use the System to advertise, buy or sell any products or services;
- Distribute, rent, sublicense, lease, lend, sell, resell, assign, transfer, transmit, stream, broadcast or otherwise make available or exploit any features or functionality of the System including though time-sharing, use of service bureau or by otherwise making the System available on a network on which it is accessible by more than one device at any time;
- Reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the System without UNC’s written consent;
- Cause or launch any programs or scripts for the purpose of scraping, indexing, surveying, or otherwise data mining any portion of the System or unduly burdening or hindering the operation and/or functionality of any aspect of the System; or
- Create an Account under fraudulent pretenses.
UNC and its licensors retain full and complete title to all information and materials provided on or through or submitted to the System, including any artwork, graphics, text, video and audio clips, trademarks, logos and other content (collectively, “UNC Content”). All other trademarks not owned by UNC that appear in the System are the property of their respective owners.
Except for content that is in the public domain or unless UNC provides you with written authorization to do so, you may not:
- Incorporate any UNC Content into any other work (such as your own website) or use UNC Content in any public or commercial manner;
- Copy, modify, reproduce, adapt, reverse engineer, distribute, frame, republish, upload, display, post, transmit, transfer, license or sell UNC Content in any form or by any means;
- Change any of the notices about copyright, trademarks or other intellectual property rights that may be part of the UNC Content; or
- ‘Deep link’ to any of the Services (i.e., link to any page other than the home page of one of the Services).
UNC DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION ON THE SERVICES OR ENDORSE THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE, OR STATEMENT MADE BY ANY THIRD PARTY.
Questions About the System
you have a question about the System, please contact us via email at email@example.com.